Thursday, October 24, 2013

What?!?!?

Well here we go.

Needless to say it has been awhile, but I'd like to share how our year is going so far:)  

We have had alot of new things this year.  

Our sweet baby boy Luke was born and now but I can't imagine life without him!



Lucas Michael Bogenschutz
Born March 6, 2013
                                                               
Love this little guy so much

My Boys!

We made a leap and moved our family to Kentucky. Although the journey to the purchase of our new home was to say the least educational and a test of our faith we are enjoying our new home and location.  
It's ours

Breaking in the Front Yard


Swinging


I will try to elaborate on these events soon.  Because they are cool.  Especially Luke;)  

OK so maybe it's not ALOT when written on paper, but whew it certainly felt like more than two events.  

Hopefully, this will ignite me to write more about us:)  

Until next time:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment